Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 69

Thread: This guy is everywhere!!!!

  1. #31
    Inactive Member recess22's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Niiiiicccccceeeeee!!! Stilleto and Miss C are getting in on the action.

    Here are some more I came across...

    raisingofflag

    oB40547

    oP59289

    ------------------

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Schmecky's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That E.T pic is the funniest thing I've seen, ever.


    ------------------
    Washington State is 5-0, but unranked. It's an outrage!!!!

  3. #33
    Inactive Member CarlSpackler's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    disastertoonces vi?1002504493

    ------------------

  4. #34
    Inactive Member DMike316's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    This is BY FAR the FUNNIEST damn thread i've seen in a long fucking time.

    RACK all these damn pics!!!!!!!!!

    ------------------
    If you can't beat them,
    arrange to have them beaten.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member DMike316's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd even say ARCHIVE this ASAP!!!!

    RACK "this guy"

    ------------------
    If you can't beat them,
    arrange to have them beaten.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member CarlSpackler's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Speaking of disasters...

    disaster3 vi?1002504486

    ...the horror... the horror...

    ------------------

  7. #37
    Inactive Member imported_Helmet_Head's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I had the picwytching skillz, I'd modify that first pic by substituting Terrence for the plane.

    RACK 'em all!

    ------------------
    All your take are belong to us.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member JHawkBCD's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    trollstopreal

    ------------------
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by a Jim in Fall River troll:
    You wouldnt even know you got your ass kicked for days now, JHawk.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

  9. #39
    Inactive Member CarlSpackler's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Helmet_Head:
    If I had the picwytching skillz, I'd modify that first pic by substituting Terrence for the plane.

    RACK 'em all!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    You know, HH... I thought of that at about 10:15, 09/11/01. I'm embarassed to say it, but it's the truth.

    Hey Carl! What a great idea! Get on the 'net and find a mpeg or gif of the plane flying into WTC2 and paste Terrance over the plane! What a perfect angle! Flames! Carnage!

    What a great, funny idea!


    Hhmmm... NO. It's not funny. I haven't posted on bb's much since, still haven't made the pic, and I'm glad nobody else has, 'cause it's just not funny. Sorry.

    This 'disaster guy' phenomenon is kind of an amusing off-shoot... sideways black humor, if you will... a release. That's all. It's nervous laughter, though, believe me. This shit's not over. Not by a damn sight.

    OK... sorry for the lecture. Back to the show:

    This pic will always make me laugh.

    BBcrabs vi?1002512881

    Poor Mr. Creosote! Dude obviously saw Blawndie eating crablegs w/Perkin!

    disaster2 vi?1002504470

    ...and disaster dude was there...


    ------------------

  10. #40
    Inactive Member JHawkBCD's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    pepper2

    ------------------
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by a Jim in Fall River troll:
    You wouldnt even know you got your ass kicked for days now, JHawk.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •